Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.766 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 272,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 250,139 Dinar (E£ 3,803) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)