Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.896 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,179,714 Dinar (E£ 47,532) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)