Cost of living comparison between Luxor, Egypt and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.099 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 339,705 Dinar (E£ 5,218) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)