Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.950 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 477,741 Dinar (10,870₴) in Lutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 457,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)