Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.645 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 524,463 Dinar (11,490₴) in Lutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)