Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1483.931 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,078,299 Dinar (£7,466) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)