Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1534.065 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,340,174 Dinar (£7,392) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)