Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 121.065 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 664,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 371,769 Dinar (3,071 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)