Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 119.231 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 623,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 322,757 Dinar (2,707 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)