Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.157 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 744,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 439,467 Dinar (3,276 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)