Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 187.019 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 996,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 485,502 Dinar (元2,596) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)