Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.343 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 469,905 Dinar (元2,665) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (36 minutes ago)