Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 131.933 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,486,857 Dinar (18,849 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)