Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.560 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,923,741 Dinar (28,945 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)