Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 43.572 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 129,585 Dinar (2,974₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)