Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.484 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 888,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 469,434 Dinar (₨26,850) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)