Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.186 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 894,422 Dinar (₨52,045) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)