Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.135 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 703,253 Dinar (₨38,778) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)