Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.742 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 798,955 Dinar (₨47,722) in Lucknow.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)