Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.036 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 964,307 Dinar (₨53,466) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)