Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.201 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 838,304 Dinar (₨46,057) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨34 (about 1 hour ago)