Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.493 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 805,538 Dinar (Php34,288) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)