Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.665 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 457,959 Dinar (Php20,206) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)