Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1448.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,820,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,449,684 Dinar (€2,381) in Lucca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 2 hours ago)