Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1403.777 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,960,576 Dinar (€2,109) in Lucca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)