Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 39% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,839,590 Dinar (10,365,607 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (42 minutes ago)