Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.209 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 161% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 26,541,932 Dinar (21,962,595 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)