Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 40% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,268,653 Dinar (10,932,920 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (42 minutes ago)