Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.229 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,708,467 Dinar (5,454 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (30 minutes ago)