Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 343.029 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,484,288 Dinar (4,327 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (36 minutes ago)