Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 305.002 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,370,504 Dinar (4,493 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)