Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 324.633 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,390,464 Dinar (4,283 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)