Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1453.485 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,415,457 Dinar (€3,726) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)