Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.069 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 22,037,642 Dinar (3,117,694 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)