Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 32,863,307 Dinar (4,593,934 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (31 minutes ago)