Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.474 IQD / AOA *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 12,513,261 Dinar (2,286,101 Kz) in Luanda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)