Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 50,968,426 Dinar (7,124,747 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,781,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tallinn costs €0.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Malé costs 400 Rufiyaa (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 209,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 0.08 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)