Cost of living comparison between Louisville, Kentucky, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,279,191 Dinar ($6,246) in Louisville, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)