Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,540,160 Dinar ($2,990) in Louisville, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)