Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,632,134 Dinar ($3,112) in Louisville, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yakutsk costs руб 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)