Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.964 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,206,238 Dinar (Mex$ 18,858) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)