Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.802 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,158,349 Dinar (Mex$ 33,829) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)