Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.264 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,172,089 Dinar (Mex$ 18,527) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (about 1 hour ago)