Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.382 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 743,943 Dinar (Mex$ 11,737) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 3 hours ago)