Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.338 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,083,724 Dinar (Mex$ 18,264) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (34 minutes ago)