Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,366 prices entered by 1,034 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,947,921 Dinar ($5,024) in Los Angeles, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 2 hours ago)