Cost of living comparison between Los Angeles, California, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,936 prices entered by 627 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,237,800 Dinar ($7,071) in Los Angeles, California.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)