Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 59.052 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,856,359 Dinar (Mex$ 166,910) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (36 minutes ago)