Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.851 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,543,985 Dinar (Mex$ 135,941) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)