Cost of living comparison between Londrina, Brazil and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 374.558 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,499,420 Dinar (R$ 4,003) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)