Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 931.209 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,624,654 Dinar (C$3,892) in London, Ontario.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)