Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,284 prices entered by 1,406 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1652.154 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 106% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 29,299,217 Dinar (£17,734) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (29 minutes ago)