Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,588 prices entered by 1,318 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1500.654 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 27,935,916 Dinar (£18,616) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)