Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,982 prices entered by 1,371 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1502.674 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 93% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 25,278,900 Dinar (£16,823) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (32 minutes ago)