Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,458 prices entered by 1,388 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1423.286 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,630,329 Dinar (£10,279) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)