Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.886 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,048,862 Dinar (1,086,557 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)