Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.914 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,156,708 Dinar (1,127,003 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (43 minutes ago)