Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,177,992 Dinar ($997) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (18 minutes ago)