Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1398.915 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,720,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,039,884 Dinar (€1,458) in Logroño.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)