Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.486 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,458,856 Dinar (4,414 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (26 minutes ago)