Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1390.811 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,070,612 Dinar (€1,489) in Lleida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)