Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1461.553 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,434,764 Dinar (€2,350) in Ljubljana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)