Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.258 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,931,024 Dinar (€2,134) in Ljubljana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)