Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.765 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,446,271 Dinar (€2,501) in Ljubljana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)