Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1388.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,407,282 Dinar (€2,453) in Ljubljana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)