Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.935 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 37% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,099,242 Dinar (25,841 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,270,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.017 (about 1 hour ago)