Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 124.188 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 42% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,337,976 Dinar (26,878 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)