Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.230 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 36% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,517,795 Dinar (29,504 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,590,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)