Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1536.020 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,160,711 Dinar (£2,709) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (43 minutes ago)