Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1654.186 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,677,168 Dinar (£2,827) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,370,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (44 minutes ago)