Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1483.931 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,450,988 Dinar (£1,652) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)