Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1479.162 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,640,991 Dinar (£1,109) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)