Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas (United States) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,589,502 Dinar ($2,187) in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)