Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas (United States) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,354,635 Dinar ($5,381) in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (43 minutes ago)