Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,563 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1456.263 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,580,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,891,894 Dinar (€1,299) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (27 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)