Cost of living comparison between Lipetsk, Russia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.711 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 939,426 Dinar (руб 50,207) in Lipetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)