Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.335 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 919,403 Dinar (руб 47,552) in Lipetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)