Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.762 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,809,175 Dinar (Php79,482) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)