Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.545 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,023,829 Dinar (Php85,958) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (36 minutes ago)