Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.665 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,701,767 Dinar (Php75,085) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (39 minutes ago)