Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.705 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,549,689 Dinar (Php65,374) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (34 minutes ago)