Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 182.175 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 783,125 Dinar (元4,299) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)