Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 187.019 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,300 Dinar (元34) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)