Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,990,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,992,819 Dinar ($1,708) in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)