Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.097 IQD / CRC
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,935,969 Dinar (₡ 1,877,065) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)