Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.080 IQD / CRC
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,074,702 Dinar (₡ 1,958,967) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 13,553 (43 minutes ago)