Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.063 IQD / CRC
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,625,714 Dinar (₡ 1,757,351) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)