Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1456.263 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,855,215 Dinar (€2,647) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,820,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)