Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1382.167 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,551,628 Dinar (€3,293) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)