Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1379.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,204,224 Dinar (€1,598) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (17 minutes ago)