Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1395.092 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,649,767 Dinar (€2,616) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)