Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,673 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 361.670 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,777,753 Dinar (S/. 7,680) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (34 minutes ago)