Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,023 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.374 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,944,878 Dinar (S/. 8,172) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (about 1 hour ago)