Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,917 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.450 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,243,262 Dinar (S/. 6,155) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (13 minutes ago)