Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.648 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,723,705 Dinar (1,653,019 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)