Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.629 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,018,531 Dinar (1,853,021 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)