Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.649 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,395,099 Dinar (2,058,852 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)