Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.660 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,114,168 Dinar (1,273,911 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (25 minutes ago)