Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1370.534 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,868,792 Dinar (€3,552) in Lille.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)