Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.802 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 766,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 766,000 Dinar (元4,433) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)