Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 188.736 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 913,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 913,000 Dinar (元4,837) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)