Cost of living comparison between Liege, Belgium and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.708 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,201,870 Dinar (€971) in Liege.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)