Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.218 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,553,607 Dinar (5,208,784 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (26 minutes ago)