Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.110 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,606,797 Dinar (5,500,348 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (37 minutes ago)