Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.142 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,477,421 Dinar (4,891,208 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)