Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.929 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,271,450 Dinar (5,325,934 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)