Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.777 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,403,831 Dinar (26,105 Kč) in Liberec.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)