Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,796,821 Dinar ($1,540) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)