Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,628,105 Dinar ($2,220) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)